JAI’s FS-3200D-10GE is a 2-CMOS multi-spectral prism camera providing simultaneous images of different spectral bands in a single camera – a visible color channel from 400-670 nm and a near infrared (NIR) channel from 740-1000 nm. This makes it possible to simultaneously inspect surface properties and sub-surface defects. A backwards-compatible 10 GigE interface provides exceptional speed and networking flexibility.
- Prism-based 2-CMOS multi-spectral area scan camera that simultaneously captures visible and near-IR light.
- Backwards-compatible 10GBASE-T (10 GigE) interface auto-negotiates to match the speed of connected equipment including NBASE-T (5 GigE and 2.5 GigE) and standard 1 Gbps 1000BASE-T GigE Vision.
- Color output can be raw Bayer (8/10/12-bit) or 24/30-bit RGB using 5×5 in-camera interpolation.
- Sequence trigger mode for on-the–fly change of gain, exposure and ROI.
- Color Enhancer and Edge Enhancer functions included.