- Bandpass filters restrict the camera's view to a small region of the spectrum.
- Enhance contrast by suppressing unwanted wavelengths of light.
- Use in combination with a monochromatic LED illuminator of matching wavelength to mitigate ambient illumination.
- These filters pass the visible spectrum and a portion of the NIR spectrum.
- The NIR passed matches the wavelength of common NIR LEDs.
- Visible & 820 to 880 nm
- Visible & 910 to 970 nm
- Longpass filters prevent the camera from viewing a wavelength less than its specified value.
- The LP830 is recommended for general NIR viewing.
- A polarizing filter for the camera combined with a polarized light source is an effective solution for imaging specular components.
- Neutral Density filters act like a welder's mask or a pair of sunglasses for the camera, allowing the camera to view very bright objects without being blinded.
Shortpass / NIR Cut
- Increase contrast
- Pass a broad spectrum of shorter wavelengths
- Blocks NIR light for natural color rendering
- Blocks IR saturation
- Can be used with longpass filters to create a custom bandpass filter
Protective and Acrylic
- Lens, filter, and sensor protection from dust
- Available with anti-reflective coating
- Blocks a portion of the UV spectrum