ODS75 OverDrive Brick Spot Light Series
The ODS75 Brick Light Series features a smart driver with OverDrive strobe mode. The high-intensity LEDs provide an intense but diffuse light pattern at a working distance of up to 4000 mm. This series of lights also offers a manual potentiometer intensity control, allowing the intensity to be adjusted from 10%–100%. A user can also adjust the intensity using the 1–10VDC analog signal line. Heat is dissipated through the aluminum backplate, which allows the ODS75 Series to be run at a higher current and hence greater intensity.
The OverDrive ODS75 model operates in strobe mode only.
- Highest Power LED Lights in the Vision Industry
- SafeStrobe Technology ensures protected operation of LED's
- 5 times brighter than standard high current LED Lights
- Precise current provides stable Light Intensity
- High Speed >> Fast Response
- NPN and PNP strobe control
Available wavelengths for the ODS75 series include:
|Violet (365 nm)||ODS75-365|
|Violet (395 nm)||ODS75-395|
|Blue (470 nm)||ODS75-470|
|Cyan (505 nm)||ODS75-505|
|Green (530 nm)||ODS75-530|
|Red (625 nm)||ODS75-625|
|IR (850 nm)||ODS75-850|
|IR (940 nm)||ODS75-940|
The ODS75 Series additionally has wide and line lens options available. Please inquire with exact ordering needs.