The all metal construction of the Ring Light Series of lights provides a small particle resistant and all around durable light. Its simple plug and play 5 Pin M12 connector provides ease of use while allowing for full control. The 0-10 VDC intensity control assists in gaining full control of the light output. The provided diffuse lens breaks up light into a more diffuse and even pattern – great for inspecting metallic or semi-metallic materials. A standard 42 mm inner hole diameter allows for use with nearly all camera systems with available step-up and step-down conversion kits adapters.
The ODRD80 features an Overdrive driver with NPN or PNP signal options. Wide angle comes standard; narrow angle lenses are available.
- Backlight Diffuser Installed
- OverDrive driver for 4-5x brightness over standard high current LEDs
- Eight, 1mm² die high current LEDs
- SafeStrobe Technology
- T-Slot for mounting
- Conversion adapters for different cameras
- PNP and NPN strobe input
- Continuous operation or strobe mode
- Dimmable via built In potentiometer
- Analog intensity 0-10VDC signal
Available wavelengths for the ODRD80 series include:
|Blue (470 nm)
|Cyan (505 nm)
|Green (530 nm)
|Red (625 nm)
|IR (850 nm)
|IR (940 nm)
Wide angle lens comes standard with all models. Narrow angle lens option is available; please refer to part number ODRD80-XXX-N when ordering for this option.