Matrox Design Assistant XDAXWINPU
Out Of Stock
- DAX development toolkit for Windows
- Installation media
- Single-user USB hardware license key
- Registration number
- Not required if ordering 4Sight or Iris with Design Assistant
For pricing and delivery information, please request a quotation.
Matrox Design Assistant® X is an integrated development environment (IDE) for Microsoft® Windows® where vision applications are created by constructing an intuitive flowchart instead of writing traditional program code. In addition to building a flowchart, the IDE enables users to design a graphical web-based operator interface for the application.
- Solve machine vision applications efficiently by constructing flowcharts instead of writing program code
- Choose the best platform for the job within a hardware-independent environment that supports Matrox Imaging smart cameras and vision controllers and third-party PCs with CoaXPress, GigE Vision, or USB3 Vision cameras
- Tackle machine vision applications with utmost confidence using field-proven tools for analyzing, classifying, locating, measuring, reading, and verifying
- Leverage deep learning for visual inspection through image classification and segmentation tools
- Use a single program for creating both the application logic and operator interface
Design Assistant X development package for Windows. Includes installation media, a single-user USB hardware license key, and registration number. Not required if ordering 4Sight or Iris with Design Assistant.
|Product Type:||Development License|
|Notes:||Includes installation media, a single-user USB hardware license key, and registration number.|