CRIS – Color Recognition Imaging System
Bring digital color assessment technology to your enterprise.
Based on patented technology CRIS sees colors like people.
- No operator training
- Check colors anywhere
- Get same measurements with multiple systems
- Color classification at pixel level
- Customized measurements based on color classification
Standards Based Measurement
- CRIS use the CIE 1976 Lab color space to allow standards based color assessment and comparison of data with other analytical lab equipment like photo-spectrometers.
Patented Color Calibration
- CRIS incorporates Graftek Imaging’s patented digital color assessment technology (US Patent 10,664,965 and 10,565,700). Other patents pending.
- To provide the most accurate color measurements, CRIS uses proprietary color standards for calibration. The software continuously tracks any degradation over time to allow the most reliable measurements.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Samples up to 200 mm x 200mm
- Integrated touchscreen
- Multiple samples within a single image
- Historical record keeping
- Inline calibration and degradation tracking