Norpix StreamPix 9STP-9-S-STD
- Digital video recording software for
- Motion Analysis
- Sports Finish Line
- Life Science
- Asset Mapping
For pricing and delivery information, please request a quotation.
An upgraded 64-bit version of its StreamPix high-speed digital video recording software.
Major new features of StreamPix 9 include:
- Software licensing protection replacing the need of a USB dongle.
- PTP camera synchronization for supported cameras.
- GPU accelerated Bayer interpolation and color processing during H264 and HEVC compression (supported with Nvidia, AMD and Intel GPU).
This new release improves on past versions with new features and better performance. For a complete list of new features, click here.
- Real time video recording to hard disk or RAM at up to 6 Gbytes/second.
- Acquire in monochrome or color, from GigE Vision, analog, digital, CoaXPress, Camera Link and USB 3.0 Vision cameras.
- Acquire video as AVI, MOV, uncompressed or compressed with any Windows or Apple compatible CODEC installed.
- VCR style controls: Record, Play, Rewind, Fast-Forward, Stop and Pause.
- Export images as BMP, TIFF, multi-TIFF, JPEG, PNG, FITS, AVI, MOV.
- Time Stamps with LTC, IRIG B and GPS coordinates.
- Color balance, histogram and other real time image processing functions.
- Supports a wide selection of frame grabbers and cameras.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 in 32 and 64 bit.
- Multiple language supports Chinese, German, Korean, French and more to come.
NOTE: Migration to version 9 is free for NorPix customers who purchased StreamPix 8 or upgraded to version 8 as of April 1st, 2021. If eligible, please send the existing StreamPix serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a new license file and the download link.
|Product Type:||Video Recording|