- 1.91 GHz Intel Atom quad-core processor
- Fanless controller with rugged, industrial design
- Windows 7
- Dual USB3 Vision ports with dedicated bandwidth per port
- FPGA-based isolated and TTL digital I/O
- USB, serial, Ethernet, and VGA ports
- 32GB SSD
The IC-3121 is a compact and rugged industrial controller that withstands the harsh environments common in automation, supervisory control, distributed control, and industrial embedded OEM applications. The IC-3121 offers two USB3 ports with dedicated bandwidth, FPGA-based I/O capabilities, and network connectivity for distributed control applications. The advanced features include the ability to synchronize image inspection results with industrial I/O and configure hardware-timed network triggers to trigger camera acquisition, motion control, or data acquisition. You can use the advanced FPGA personality that is shipped with the system or customize the FPGA functionality using the LabVIEW FPGA Module.