Matrox® Imaging Library (MIL) X is a comprehensive collection of software tools for developing machine vision, image analysis, and medical imaging applications. MIL X includes tools for every step in the process, from application feasibility to prototyping, through to development and ultimately deployment.
- Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging a toolkit with a more than 25-year history of reliable performance
- Tackle applications with utmost confidence using field-proven tools for analyzing, classifying, locating, measuring, reading, and verifying
- Base analysis on monochrome and color 2D images as well as 3D profiles, depth maps, and point clouds
- Harness the full power of today’s hardware through optimizations exploiting SIMD, multi-core CPU, and multi-CPU technologies
- Support platforms ranging from smart cameras to high-performance computing (HPC) clusters via a single consistent and intuitive application programming interface (API)
MIL X development toolkit for Windows. Contains installation media, a single-user USB hardware license key, and a registration number.