The Basler Microscopy ace 5.1 MP Mono camera with Sony Pregius CMOS sensor delivers 35 fps at 5.1 MP resolution.
The Basler Microscopy Cameras are the centerpiece of Basler’s PowerPack for Microscopy which delivers all the necessary components for a straightforward setup and easy installation.
These cameras cannot be ordered separately from the PowerPack.
- Camera Model: Microscopy ace 5.1 MP Mono
- Cable: Basler Cable USB 3.0, Micro B 90° A1 sl/A (ace downwards), P, 3 m
- Software: Basler Microscopy Software, Basler Video Recording Software
Basler Microscopy ace – Exceptional performance of Sony PREGIUS sensors
The Basler Microscopy ace cameras feature Sony’s latest-generation IMX CMOS sensors. The Basler Microscopy ace models, with resolutions up to 2.3 MP (and 5 MP soon to come), achieve a new level of image quality, thus being the ideal choice for moderate to challenging microscopy applications in life sciences, diagnostics, materials science and engineering technology, forensics and many others.
- Exceptional price/performance ratio
- Outstanding image quality with excellent light sensitivity and very high dynamic range
- Ultra-high frame rates of up to 40 fps for smooth live video preview, fast focusing and sample screening even at full resolution
- Newly implemented image enhancement and color adjustment algorithms for exceptional color reproduction, as well as precise and reliable true-to-life results