Goldeye G-008 TEC1 – High-speed, low-cost shot-wave infrared camera
The new Goldeye G-008 is the fastest 1/4-VGA resolution short wave infrared camera (SWIR) with GigE Vision interface. With frame rates up to 344 fps at full resolution, versatile application fiedls can be addressed and processes can be sped up greatly. Thanks to the very affordable price, many cost-sensitive applications, where the lower resolution is sufficient, can benefit from the camera’s outstanding performance.
Save time and money to integrate the camera into your system: a small form factor and multiple mounting options let the camera fit easily into compact designs. Additionally, its standardized GigE Vision interface, including Power over Ethernet (PoE) and comprehensive I/O options simplify the connection to your software and the synchronization with other system components.
Benefits and features
- InGaAs Sensor, spectral range 900 nm – 1700 nm (Shortwave infrared)
- 30 μm x 30 μm cell size, 320 x 256 pixels, effective chip size 9.6 mm x 7.68 mm
- Up to 344 fps at full resolution
- GigE Vision interface with Power over Ethernet
- Comprehensive I/O control options
- Automated on-board image correction
- Stabilized sensor cooling, no fan
- Extended operating temperature range
- Available with C-/F-/M42 Mount