Goldeye CL-032 TEC1SWIR Camera
The Goldeye CL-032 is a very versatile shortwave infrared camera for the spectral range from 900 – 1700 nm. High frame rates of 100 fps at full resolution (636×508), a strong sensor cooling, as well as a high intra-scene dynamic range of more than 73 dB enable to apply the camera in various application areas and under varying operating conditions.
Save time and money to integrate the camera into your system: A small form factor and multiple mounting options let the camera fit easily into compact system designs. In addition, its standardized Camera Link interface with GenCP support and comprehensive I/O control options simplify the connection to your software solution and the synchronization with other system components.
The integrated thermo-electric sensor cooling and several on-board image correction features contribute to the Goldeye’s outstanding image quality.
• Compact industrial design
• Very high intra-scene dynamic range of 73 dB
• Camera Link interface with GenCP support
• Comprehensive I/O control options
• Automated on-board image correction
• Stabilized sensor cooling, no fan
• Extended operating temperature range
• Available with C-/F-/M42 Mount