Goldeye CL-032 Cool – TEC2 cooled VGA InGaAs camera
The Goldeye CL-032 SWIR Cool is a short-wave infrared camera that is optimized for scientific grade applications often requiring long exposure times.
To enable low-noise imaging in the spectral range from 900 nm to 1700 nm the camera is equipped with a nitrogen filled cooling chamber and enables via the dual-stage thermo-electric cooler (TEC) a very strong sensor cooling of up to -60 °C towards the housing temperature.
The standardized Camera Link interface including GenCP support and comprehensive I/O control options simplify the connection to many software solution and the synchronization with other system components.
In addition several automated on-board image correction features contribute to the Goldeye’s outstanding image quality.
Benefits and features
- Very strong sensor cooling for low-noise imaging with long exposure times
- GigE Vision interface
- Comprehensive I/O control options
- Automated on-board image correction
- Extended operating temperature range
- Available with C-Mount, F-Mount and M42-Mount available on request