Goldeye CL-008 – High-speed, low-cost InGaAS camera
The new Goldeye CL-008 is one of the fastest 1/4-VGA resolution short wave infrared camera (SWIR) with Camera Link interface. With frame rates up to 344 fps at full resolution, versatile application fields can be addressed and processes can be sped up strongly. Thanks to its very affordable price, many costsensitive applications, where the lower resolution is sufficient, can benefit from the cameras outstanding performance.
Save time and money to integrate the camera into your system: a small form factor and multiple mounting options let the camera fit easily into compact system designs. Additionally, its standardized Camera Link interface with GenCP support and comprehensive I/O control options simplify the connection to your software solution and the synchronization with other system components. The integrated thermo-electric sensor cooling and several on-board image correction features contribute to the Goldeye’s outstanding image quality. Reveal more of the invisible with Goldeye SWIR cameras!
• Compact industrial design
• Up to 344 fps at full resolution
• Camera Link interface with GenCP support
• Comprehensive I/O control options
• Automated on-board image correction
• Stabilized sensor-cooling, no fan
• Extended operating temperature range Options
• Available with C-/F-/M42 Mount